Friday, December 3, 2010

Just A Reminder . . .

A couple of blog friends of mine have posted today about not being in the Christmas spirit or having to deal with all of the stress of the holidays.  Isn't it sad how when we are supposed to be the happiest, loving and most giving we often times end up annoyed, stressed and mad?

I read about a young family yesterday who are the exact opposite.  In their most trying, heart-breaking, worst time they grew closer together, closer to God and are such an inspiration.

Be prepared.  These are some of the most beautifully sad pictures that you will ever see.  Go take a look at them and then come back.


I really needed to read the Sexton's story yesterday as my kids have been on my nerves, the stress of the holidays has hit us and I just haven't been in the Christmas spirit.  I guess I need to go back and read my own post.

If your heart is broken for the Sexton family, I want you to go ahead and check this post out.  It makes my heart smile.


1 comment:

  1. So wierd that you posted this when you did...my kids have been on my nerves like you wouldn't believe!! Both of them have constant requests of me and sometimes, without a second of peace, I feel like I might go crazy!! Thank you for posting this, it was so sad-almost unbearable to think about, their strong faith is admirable. Sometimes a wake-up call is what is needed to appreciate the stress in our lives.

    ReplyDelete