Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best Reality TV Moments

I've linked up with Smart and Trendy Mom's today. 

Smart and Trendy Moms

I saw this link on Yahoo talking about the best reality TV moments of 2010.  I won't lie, if I'm not watching sports then I am watching reality TV.  The following is a list of the moments that made it.


Honorable Mentions: 
-Kate Gosselin on "Dancing with the Stars".  Yep, I watched it.
-Jersey Shore.  I have only seen about 5 minutes of it.
-America's Got Talent.  I didn't see it.


#10 Kate Gosselin on Sarah Palin's show.  I probably would have watched it but Kate Gosselin just needs to get over herself.

#9 This dance from "So You Think You Can Dance".  I didn't see it.

#8 Brett Michaels and his medical issues on "The Celebrity Apprentice".  Yep, I watched it.  I love all of the "Celebrity Apprentice" shows.


#7 Russell bringing back the villain on "Survivor".  Yep, I watched it.  Russell and Coach are Kanin's two all-time favorite players.


#6 The Real Housewives of New Jersey showdown at the BrownstoneYep, I watched it.  Love all of the Real Housewives.


#5 "The Amazing Race" I normally watch the "Amazing Race" but I missed the premier and never caught up with this season.

#4 Simon's last night on "American Idol" and the return of Paula Abdul.  Yep, I watched it--AWKWARD!


#3 Bristol Palin on "Dancing with the Stars".  Yep, I watched it.  She seemed like a really sweet girl but definitely could not perform.


#2 Vienna and Jake fiasco on "The Bachelor".  Yep, I watched it.  I couldn't stand Vienna the whole time and Jake was too much of a cheeseball.



#1 A fake set on "The Hills".  I've never watched "The Hills" but I am definitely not surprised that it is fake.  I mean, come on, it is reality TV



No comments:

Post a Comment