Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

Today I am participating in A Sorta Fairytale's Top 10 of 2010.  I am in no way a "photographer" but loved looking back at the pics from the year.  It was so hard to pick just 10!

1. Kanin looked so cute on Easter with his baby blue sweater vest.

2. GracieAnn was having a "GraciAnn" moment.

3. A warm day in October was the perfect chance to take some pics at the park.

4. My soccer player

5. Love this picture

6. My red-headed sweetheart

7. I swear I don't think this kid can take a bad picture.

8. Caleb is enjoying a day at Busch Stadium in Gaga's arms.

9. Little James Dean

10. I wish that the cars were out of the background but who could resist those eyes?

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The colors in all of them are amazing. #2 is my fav, haha.. I just love her look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful children. Kanin looks so handsome in the first one.

    Thanks for linking up with us today! We have had a lot of fun viewing all of the wonderful memories of those who have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these all. Gorgeous photos!! I really love the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous looking kiddos! And I LOVE that last photo with your daughter's pose and facial expression! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics of adorable kids! Love that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What precious children you have!! I love #5 and #6!! Your children have such beautiful eyes!!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete