Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am linking up with Jami this week for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm Loving that I have finally started to wrap Christmas presents.

I'm Loving that my Sweet Baby Caleb now wakes up every morning and looks for Chucky our Elf on the Shelf just like the older two do.

I'm Loving sitting in front of a nice warm fire.

I'm Loving the Red Lobster biscuits I made last night.  You can check it out on my Meals For Real blog.  (I'm loving these too much)

If you want to join the party and tell what you are loving, link up with Jami here

3 comments:

  1. The memory books are so easy. I made a wedding one, I make one for each year we've been married, and for all of our vacations. I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Red Lobster biscuits are the best! Yours look really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Those biscuits look amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete