Saturday, December 4, 2010

Small Things Saturday

My Small Thing to appreciate this Saturday is that Scott is taking Kanin to hockey by himself.  I love going to watch Kanin play hockey but unless I have help, it is almost pointless for me to go and sit with Gracie and Caleb.  Scott is out on the ice with Kanin so I spend the whole time chasing after Caleb, taking Gracie to the bathroom, going to buy snacks, changing diapers, kissing boo boo's, etc.  I do go to all of his games but since this is just practice, Gaga said he would go by himself.



Go to the above link and tell about your Small Thing Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great small thing, I can't stand still for a second with my little ones either. Enjoy your morning. LOVE the blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds reasonable to me! I hope you have having a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Just joined the hop. Have a spectacular Saturday

    ReplyDelete